We had a GREAT link up last week with lots of people joining in and I could see loads of commenting going on which was great. My favourites were DIY make up from Twinderelmo, some crap crafts from Northern New Mum and a prefect tantrum from Someones Mum Blog. Thanks so much for linking up! Can't wait to see what you have got lined up for me this week. As per usual link up, tweet me or tag me on instagram so I can follow, then comment lots and watch the come back to you ten fold (OK that may be a bit of an exaggeration). Have a great week! And it's nearly time for half term and the joy of no school runs. WAHOO!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
I like to call this one...Mummy is my biatch