Thanks to all of you who linked up last week. There were some right corkers. My favourites were how not to get ready by Sounding Like My Mother, buckeroo by Inside Martyns Thoughts and pretty in pink by Northumberlandmam. If you are linking up please try to make sure you just pop on a photo one as it is easier to get people to comment that way. Also that you are linked up to the right page and it would be great if you could comment on mine! Now go link up, comment lots and hopefully get lots of comments back! (that's how it kinda works).
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
Because he was offered an ice lolly