There was a lovely lot of linkeruperers last week and it was super exciting as we were featured on the BBC News website as well as a local BBC radio station. Wicked Wednesdays is taking over the god damn world! My favourites were an HILARIOUSLY awks situation from Teen Tween Toddler, standard snot from Pixiedusk and double trouble from Tammy Mum. Thanks so much for linking up! I can't wait to see some super crap Easter hats in the next week or so. Make sure you link up, comment on mine, comment on some others and have a lovely seven days!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
When your son makes you carry a 'willy' balloon to school