My favourites from last week were this beautiful stroppy tot from This Price Is Usually Right, a caged child from Motherhood IRL and Tammy Mum. Thanks so much for linking up! As per usual link up, comment lots and hopefully get some comments in return! Also it's MAD Blog Awards and BIBs Award time and would love to be considered for any category you think fit! If you're at a loss? Just shove my name in. Have an amazing Easter and I hope the bunny comes hopping your way...
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy
Look for this post over on FB!
Look if you can't shamelessly ask for votes on your own blog page when can you?