Thanks to all the lovely people that linked up last week. My favourites were hidden rice cakes from New Mummy Blog, a tragic accident from Mum To A Monster and the best sleeping photo EVER from My 4 Little Monsters. I can't wait to see what you have lined up for me this week! And be sure to pop over to my Facebook page as there are some cracking ones on there. Now go link up, comment lots and watch the comments come back ten fold. Enjoy your day and try not to stress to much about World Book Day. It's all a load of old b*llocks.
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
Enjoying your holiday bab?