Thanks so much to all of you who linked up last week. Holiday's are super busy so it was lovely to see you popping over to each others and leaving comments. My favourites were New Mummy Blog with a grumpy tot, a sudocrem disaster from A Moment With Franca and playing safe from Mum Work Repeat. Thanks for linking up ladies! Now go and pop your link below, tweet me if you want a retweet and comment as much as you humanly can! Have a lovely week and I will see you same time, same place next Wednesday!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
Enjoying your playdate bab?