Thanks so much for linking up and my favourites from last week were Sparkles and Stretchmarks with a hilarious cake smash fail, da hood from Harrogate Mama and potty snacks from New Mummy Blog. There were some cracking shots and it was really hard to choose. You know the score by now buy link up, comment on mine, comment lots and hopefully watch them come back in return! Have a lovely week and I will see you same place, same time next week.
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
And the winner for saddest pre-school photo goes to...