Thanks so much to all your lovelies that linked up last week. I know that the school holidays are tough to link up so I really appreciate it. My favourites were spotty bag drama from My 4 Little Monsters, a very sleepy baby from The Monkey and Me Site and an amazing hide and seek from Mumzilla. As per usual go link up, comment lots and hopefully see those comments come flying back in return! Enjoy the rest of your holiday. I hope you manage to rest and get a hot cup of tea at some point...ha no chance!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
SMILE? No. Right.