Thanks so much to everyone that linked up last week. If you know any new bloggers that want to get involved let them know! I noticed there was loads of commenting which was amazing. My favourites were a guilty dog from Porridge and Parenting, bath time from Sons Sand And Sauvignon and some wonderful crafting from Threesy Peasy. Thanks for joining in guys! As per usual link up, comment on mine and go and spread the commenting love on everyone else's! Also anyone going to Tots100 blog camp? Leave in the comments if you are so I can come say "Hi!".
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
This blurred stair tantrum was captured by my five your old on Daddy's camera!