Thanks to everyone who linked up last week. My favourites were some classic birthday poses from Twinderelmo, the horror of attacking birds by Teen Tween Toddler and sticky hands by Mummy Here and There. Thanks so much for linking up guys! There were a couple last week that I'm not sure entirely met the brief. Which simply is stupid photos of our homes or families that show the real side of life. So if you could do that. It would be amazing and you will get stacks more comments I'm sure! Now link up, comment on mine, comment on loads and have a tip top week! (PS let me know in the comments if you're at BritMums! Would love to see you there!)
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
When you buy your son an overpriced milkshake and you get this response