Thanks so much if you linked up last week! I would like to encourage you to go round and comment on as many as you can! Towards the end of my commenting I noticed that there was a little less going on than I would like. It's good for your backlinks which is the magic juice that makes our blog great or summat. My favourites were scaring the hell out of Mummy from Harrogate Mama, a classic Father's Day shot from The Mindful Mummy Mission and silence is not golden from Mum Work Repeat. Thanks so much for linking up ladies! Now all go link up, comment lots and have a giggle!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!