Thanks so much to everyone that linked up last week and a few of my favourites were the best sulky face ever from Glossy Tots, the relentless joy of pulling out baby wipes from Emily and Indiana and the most joyous family photo from Just Juggling. Cracking shots! Now make sure you link up, comment loads and watch the comments return. During the summer months blogging can be a bit quiet so linkys are an ideal way to keep it all ticking over. Enjoy your week!
PS! People of the Midlands! There is a Wicked Wednesdays competition over on my Facebook Page today to win a meet and greet with the future Mr brummymummyof2...MR ACTUAL BLOOM! Pop over and leave a photo in the comments for a chance to win!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
Loving Summer then bab?