My favourites from last week were a picture that basically is identical to my little boy from Harrogate Mama, ball pool nause from New Mummy Blog and a classic faceplant strop from Northern New Mum. Thanks so much for linking up ladies! They were all brilliant! There are still a couple of bloggers who are linking up nothing to do with the linky so I am going to get strict and not comment on those posts I am afraid! And if you don't carry the badge I will have to remove you. Oh god I went all teacher on your a** then didn't I? But for everyone else? Go forth, link up and comment loads!!! Have an amazing week and I will see you same time, same place next week.
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
Oh good god