Thanks so much to everyone that linked up last week. There were some proper good ones that made me giggle. My favourite three were a Thomas tangle from Picking Up Toys, a different kind of colouring pad from Mummy Here And There and the eternal struggle to wee in peace from Ready For A Cuppa. These really made me laugh and cheered up my very boring day! Now go and link up, comment lots and don't forget to tag me in on instagram or twitter! See you next week!
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
This one is called 'our new favourite book' sigh