It all started when my girl was three and my boy was one. And tantrums were just part of everyday life. Now as they are three and five? Things have changed and whilst there are still many 'drop to the floor' moments. Probably not as many as there were before. Being poorly for nearly two months now has made me decide that I want to try a few new things. So THANKS SO MUCH for all your support. It's been amazing. And if any of you are at Mumsnet Conference next weekend? Be sure to pop over and say "Hi". I'll be the one with the stick/wheelchair trying not to vomit whilst I interview Louise Pentland. Lots of love xxx
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher.
- The linky requires no words. We've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me here) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum. But the more you comment on? The more will comment back. FACT.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me here) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!
My. Fav. Ever. Shot. Ever