Hello and welcome to the last #wickedwednesdays of 2014! The next two fall on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve and I thought no-one wants to be commenting over those two momentous days so lets all take a nice fortnights break and enjoy the festivities. This is the first time I have had a rest from the blog since Easter. But we will DEFO be back January 7th so expect reminder tweets around then.
I just wanted to say thanks so much for linking up week on week. I really love seeing all your pictures and I wanted to say that what I love most is that you know it does give other parents a bit of hope. It shows them that life with kids isn't all perfect and isn't all Insta-sham. Sometimes? It can be bloody hard work. They make me laugh. And I like laughing. The below picture is the one that started the idea off in my head. The sh*t hole that made me want to start a linky.
There have been so many people that have linked up on and off over the past five months but I just wanted to shout out to a few that have been there from the start and have linked up nearly every week Teen Tween Toddler, Life As Our Little Family, Potty Mouthed Mummy, 3 Princesses and 1 Dude, Not a Frumpy Mum, Californian Mum in London, Polka Dots and Cups of Tea and finally Stopping at Two. Thanks ladies.
Have a lovely Christmas and New Year. I can't wait to see what hilarious shots you manage to gather over the next fortnight! Lots and Lots of Love Em xxx
- Firstly. Please add my special badge of my daughter weeping when I said she looked like Pat Butcher (?!).
- The linky requires no words - it's summer and we've not got the time really have we? But feel free to write a few lines if you wish. I think no words is sometimes even funnier. We can make our own stories up then!
- It will run from Wednesday early morning till Friday late evening. But feel free to link up any old photos from other weeks. One per person.
- I will comment on each one and if you include my twitter handle (follow me on @brummymummyof2) and #wickedwednesdays I will share your comedy picture.
- Try and comment on as many as you can, let's say two would be a good minimum.
- If you also hashtag your piccy #wickedwednesday on Instagram (follow me at brummymummyof2) I will regram a few favourites each week with your handle and hopefully you will get some new followers.
- That's it! It's just a bit of a giggle really. Enjoy!